24 Ch DMX dim. 4A
TiGHT is proud to release our industrial level DMX512 & RDM decoder which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM protocols. The DMX decoder is designed with 24 channels, 4A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12 - 24VDC. Abundant DMX signal input and output ports are available for this RGBW DMX controller including DMX 5pin, RJ45 and screw DMX.
RDM bi-direction communication function enables the DMX512 master console to detect and display decoder information and set DMX address. A variety of features can be set via the visible numeric digital display and the buttons such as DMX address, output channel quantity, PWM output resolution, PWM output frequency, GAMMA ray dimming curve value and DMX decoding mode.
There are total 24 PWM output channels with common anode and DMX channel quantity can be settable from 1CH to 24CH. DMX address can be set and displayed via the numeric digital display. High frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit PWM output resolution are available and switchable. 10 levels of PWM output frequency are optional from 500Hz-30kHz, Gamma ray dimming curve value is adjustable from 0.1-9.9, and logarithmic dimming and linear dimming are optional. DMX Decoding modes are optional and enable to adjust brightness of each output channel, master brightness of all output channels and strobe effects.
- Input Voltage: 12 - 24VDC
- Output Current: 24CH. 4A PR CH
- Output Power: 24 channels, each channel 4A, 1152W @12V, 2304W @24V.
- Output type: Constant Voltage
- Dimension: 260mm x 90mm x 41mm
- RJ45 , 5PIN XLR, screw terminal selectable.
- 1channel to 24 channels selectable.
- PWM output resolution ratio 8 bits, 16 bits selectable.
- PWM frequency selectable from 500HZ- 30K HZ.
- Dimming curve Gamma value selectable from 0.1-100